For more podcasts and vCasts, visit From
Script to Sundance. Independent filmmakers will also find
valuable tools, links, DIY instructions, contact lists, DVDs
and information on festivals such as Sundance, Tribeca and
Don't forget to pick up a free film
maker tool at from Script to Sundance. Check
back often for the latest filmmaker freebies.
“ The Inside Scoop: Tansitioning
into the Business ”
Cyndi Greening interview with
(17 April 2005) Mike Luciano and Cyndi Greening discuss
Mike's transition from digital filmmaking student to industry professional.
Among the things Mike discusses his:
- role as a crew member for Morgan Spurlock's extreme reality series 30 DAYS
- role as PA, Associate Producer and Assistant Director on Brad Loobin's feature film shot last month starring Mopreme Shakur
- educational experience at Mesa Community College and Arizona State University
- experience in post-production at Subvoyant in New York
- how Sundance helped him be a better filmmaker
- how to connect and communicate with creatives, cast and crew to get the best performance and film possible
You can see Mike's films, demo reel and design work at MikeLuciano.Com.